Friday, October 30, 2009

ruger 10/22 silencer

October 27, 2009 at 10:22 am. To the guy that said some garbage about buying silencers "under the table" in the city: Whens the last time you've ever been to a big city, any city?! (any state near arkansas doesnt count. ...I have a xd45svc and was looking at buying a silencer for it. The question i have is about the tax stamp and legalities of it. I have my ccw. So the.The bolt can then be run forward and removed sort of opposite the fashion of the Ruger 10/22 (forward and up rather than rear and down). There was a crude bakelite or some other plastic material buffer at the rear of the receiver. ...After having recently launched their first AR-15, the Ruger SR-556, Ruger have now unveiled the Ruger SR-22, a Ruger 10/22 in a tactical AR-15 configuration. For years we have been asking for it, and finally they have delivered! ...Ruger 10/22 17 Hmr Cz 452 American 16" Bsa T10 .22 ... cylinder but has the same features as a webley raider, it was shooting air arms at 11.7lbs very consistentley it also has an adjustable butt pad and comes with manual two 10 shot mags and filler , also some brass thing not to sure what it is but i think it fits on the end of the cylinder as is removable , I have also fitted an ags 3-9x40 scope and a custom silencer just to make a ready to go setup but will split up . ...`(ii) a threaded barrel capable of accepting a barrel extender, flash suppressor, forward handgrip, or silencer;. `(iii) a shroud that is attached to, or partially or completely encircles, the barrel and that permits the shooter to hold the ..... `Ruger 10/22 Autoloading Carbine (w/o folding stock). `Survival Arms AR-7 Explorer Rifle. `Texas Remington Revolving Carbine. `Voere Model 2115 Auto Rifle. `Rimfire Riflesa��Lever & Slide Action. `Browning BL-22 Lever-Action Rifle ...Guns function normally every day of the month. #3. A gun doesn't ask, 'Do these new grips make me look fat?' #2. A gun doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you use it. AND THE # ONE REASON: #1. YOU CAN BUY A SILENCER FOR A GUN. ... Ruger 10/22 .22LR with Tasco 4X32 Savage 775A 16 Ga. "There is nothing so likely to produce peace as to be well prepared to meet the enemy"--George Washington "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"--Sir ...Bsa t10 .22 in excellent condition about 8 months old comes with two 10 shot mags and ags 3-9x40 scope and air stripper and sga silencer, also has. ... 22Lr Cz 452 Varmint 16" Ruger 10/22 17 Hmr Cz 452 American 16" Bsa T10 .22 ...Mosin Nagant 91/30, Glenfield 778 12 guage, Ruger 10/22, CMMG AR-15, Hi-Point C9, Ruger Standard, SA XD9sc, Mossberg 500, Ruger 10/22 (1776-1976) Former Members of Byrd's Arsenal Ruger P89DC, SA XD45 Service, SA XD40 Service Bi-Tone ...Ruger has just announced the new SR-22, which is a Ruger 10/22 shamelessly tarted up to look like an AR-15. For tactical and 3-gun competitors needing a practice weapon that shares the ergonomics of their AR15 match gun, the SR-22 makes ...
and if so, what silencer can i get and where do i get it?





I want to make a FAKE SUPPRESSOR/SILENCER for my ruger 10/22. Plz don't answer if you never had experience or handle real firearms not toy guns and answering stuff like its illegal, dangerous etc. IM NOT TRYING to reduce or muffle the sound plus i know how real silencer's work SO IM NOT TRYING TO BRAKE ANY LAWS. i just want some help on what type of materials i should use like aluminium or steel. jb weld or somthing. and ideas.

p.s i live in florida where the gun laws are not to (CHOKING) strict.


i would like to make a silencer for a ruger 10/22


i am looking for a m14 or m1 carbine style stock for the ruger 10/22. and also i am interested in just trying a silencer..seeing if they really are that quiet...how and where can i find these things?


I recently bought a muzzle brake for my 10/22 LR and one of my buddies told me that it is illegal in CA, is this true? It is in no way a silencer or a supressor...


I live in Pennsylvania. Where can I get a silencer for my ruger 10/22 rifle? I have the standard edition. Is it possible to just buy one? Or do I have to go through more paperwork and other crap like that? Also, would I have to use different ammo if I put a suppressor on it?


If so where can I get one? I'm gonna make my ruger 10/22 tactical, I want a silencer, I have a scope and a 50round banana clip on it, I'm gonna get a bipod too.

1 comment:

  1. Heya¡¬my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note. . It is great stuff indeed. I also wanted to ask..is there a way to subscribe to your site via email?

    Exhaust Silencers

    ReplyDelete