Friday, October 30, 2009

22 derringers

Zeke slams it down for the Ruger 10/22 WMR rifle A� New Gun!!! Kel-Tec P-32, Lightweight EDC handgun. Cobra Derringer .38 Special and north american arms .22 Magnum review A� Hand Held Artillery Revolver Cartridge Comparisons ...Mary Wood 10-22-2009 @ 9:48PM. What is with the black ribbon Barbra always wears around her neck? As along as 60 years ago parents would put a black velvet ribbon around their babies necks to help ease the discomfort of teething. ...If a person feels that they want to carry a .22 derringer for self-defence , the HI-Standard is the way to go ! A much better derringer than the older Remington types and the Davis derringers as the HI-standard does not have a hammer to ...Re: Cobra Derringer .38 Special and north american arms .22 Magnum review A� Zeke slams it down for the Ruger 10/22 WMR rifle A� New Gun!!! Kel-Tec P-32, Lightweight EDC handgun. Cobra Derringer .38 Special and north american arms .22 ...Today's featured .22 is a Double Eagle derringer. The derringer is over under "3 inch barrels. If your not familiar with this type gun it is single action. When you cock the hammer it only fires one barrel at a time. ...We sometimes feel bad that we don't show enough love for our readers in the Northwest. That ends today as we have FREE tickets to see Miss Derringer live at.The Reds were still a subpar team in 1935 but that didn't keep Derringer from notching his first 20-win campaign. Paul won 22 games for the Reds in '35 with Gene Schott finishing second on the club with eight victories. ...Seattle Guide to Fun & Goodness, Arts and Events, Politics, Music, Theater, Neighborhoods & Housing.The Cobra firearms have a wide range of Derringer Pistols to choose from. Cobra derringers are among some of the most sought after classic American Derringers. Cobra Enterprises used the famous Davis Derringers design and began to manufacture these ... the safety system works much better then original low quality steel made in the past. In addition to the low cost of these remarkable little guns, they come in a wide variety of styles and modern calibers. .22 Long Rifle ...The White House veggie garden includes four squares of cabbage in the 22 squares planted. Red cabbage is often used in coleslaw and side dished. When it is cooked, red cabbage will normally turn blue but if you want to retain the red ...
I was told at my local gun range that "small frame" hand guns are not allowed. This apparently included my Kel-Tec 9mm. Sig Sauer .380 ACP and Bernardelli .22 LR. I can accurately hit a target with all of them from 25 yards away. I thought small frame meant guns like the derringer.


I'm looking for a good "last resort" handgun. I considered a derringer for a while, but I was poking around at .22 rifles and thought it might be a fun project to take a very inexpensive .22 rifle, shorten the barrel, and cut down the stock to a pistol size. I know that shortening a shotgun barrel is illegal, but they make many handguns in .22, and since it's such a small caliber... Is there any way to legally cut down a rifle in such a way?
This isn't a debate on the uses of a .22 caliber firearm. If a .22 COMPLETELY NEEDS 16" to stabilize, then there's an awful lot of useless handguns out there in said caliber. My question is about legality and safety.
Oh, AI, "a bit of growing up?" It was a legitimate question that merited a legitimate answer. There's no need for senseless, rude, obnoxious comments. Who really needs to grow up in this situation?


I came across this gun & I'm wondering what it's worth. I know it's really old. It still shoots. I tried to do searches online, but couldn't find the RG-15 model. If anyone can help out w/anymore info or a website I could go to, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!


Can you name thirty? Please exclude bands with 3 or more radio singles that you know of. These are thirty that I like, in no particular order.
1. Jawbreaker
2. Les Thugs
3. The Prids
4. Kudzu Wish
5. Rocket From The Crypt
6. Seaweed
7. The Mekon's
8. The Epoxies
9. The Rock*A*Teens
10. The Thermals
11. Hutch (This was an obscure band from Portland in the 90's. Don't confuse them with other bands called Hutch)
12. American Steel
13. Joy Division/Warsaw (I don't think that they had 3 singles, but I'm not old enough to know for sure)
14. Grade
15. Misfits
16. Motormark
17. All Girl Summer Fun Band
18. Minor Threat
19. Miss Derringer
20. Dead Low Tide
21. Die! Die! Die!
22. Erase Errata
23. You Say Party! We Say Die!
24. Flogging Molly (I don't think that they have 3 singles, but I don't listen to the radio enough to know for sure.)
25. Flamingo 50
26. Green Circles (Post punk band from portland)
27. Friction
28. Fugazi
29. Pretty Girls Make Graves
30. Wire


fisherman or marksman?
Beechnut gum or beachcraft boat
bass master slab master
catch cook or clean the fish i mean
22 acp 2 shot derringer or 9 mm glock with fourteen round clip
bear hunt, deer hunt or dear hunt
ricky ticky tavy or green goose gravy


Looking for cdm products inc. .22 mag derringer info that has 2 long New York, New York Usa infront of hand on metal part of gunand cdm products inc. and is 2 barrel that twist barrel over to line up other barrel to fire second shot. Has black handle and on one side of flip barrel it says made in usa and when flip on to other side it says .22 mag


I recently acquired 2 pistols and I am unsure as to their value. One is a Hi-Standard Derringer DM101. Blued, in good condition in .22 mag.

The other is a Para-Ordnance C7.45 LDA Stainless. What are their values?


I am thinking of getting a Cobra .22 magnum derringer to carry with me when i travel as a protection gun. I have chose the gun because it is small and looks easy to handle. I am a 21 year old woman and have shot pistols before. I just dont want to own anything for myself that has a harsh recoil. I want something i will enjoy shooting. Any advice on this particular gun would be greatly appreciated.


I am thinking of getting a Cobra .22 magnum derringer to carry with me when i travel as a protection gun. I have chose the gun because it is small and looks easy to handle. I am a 21 year old woman and have shot pistols before. I just dont want to own anything for myself that has a harsh recoil. I want something i will enjoy shooting. Any advice on this particular gun would be greatly appreciated.


I own 1 Shotgun, a 12 Ga. pump, 3 Rifles, A 22 automatic, a 303 British bolt action,and a 30-30 lever action, 3 handguns, a 9mm Hypower pistol, a 32 H&R revolver and a 22 cal derringer. I really love these guys and have had them for years. Am I OK or a Nut?


Is there a revolver with a total length under 6 inches that is NOT a derringer and barrelled for self defense ammo? (bigger then .22)
or maybe one that you could put smaller grips on it to make it total length under 6?
or maybe one that you could put smaller grips on it to make it total length under 6?


Anyone know the value of this, set of two in US Bicentennial 1776 star emblem 1976 on box, velvet lined, serial #B39356


I have had the gun about 35 years and it was very old and in pieces in a cigar box when i got it. it has no markings other than the stamped # 126 under the area where the barrels break over for loading. It has progressive triggers and dual hammers.


Ok this might be a little off the wall but I am sure I am not the only one to ever dream this up. *Disclaimer* I do not plan on breaking any laws or doing anything illegal. I just had a thought.
I've been flying RC airplanes since I was like 14 and I was thinking about how cool it would be to put a micro camera hooked up to a laptop and a very small lightweight pistol i.e. .22 Derringer in the plane. There's no real practical use for this maybe small game hunting?? I suspect you'd have to "sight in" the pistol to the laptop camera and accuracy would probably be close to nil.
SO off to my question. Is this legal? Any thoughts of you own on this?
I am already very aware of the battle warships.
My idea would be nothing like leaving a loaded weapon in the woods.
And yes as with my thinking I would have total control of the firing/aiming in this senario.


It is a two shot LR, with mother of pear handles. It was my fathers gun. I cannot find out anything about this particular gun on the internet. Thanks for your help.


Ok here it is THIS IS NOT BECAUSE ROXEL JUST DID THIS I've been working on this list for a week.
100 a�� Green Day
99 a�� Paramore
98 a�� The Knack
97 a�� Coheed and Cambria
96 a�� Creedence Clearwater Revival
95 a�� The B52a��s
94 a�� Flyleaf
93 a�� Radiohead
92 a�� Mountain
91 a�� Anthrax
90 a�� Oasis
89 a�� The Stone Roses
88 a�� 30 Seconds to Mars
87 a�� Allman Brothers Band
86 a�� Journey
85 a�� Fall of Troy
84 a�� Queens of the Stone Age
83 a�� Kansas
82 a�� My Chemical Romance
81 a�� Muse
80 a�� Korn
79 a�� Eric Johnson
78 a�� Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
77 a�� Foghat
76 a�� Pat Benatar
75 a�� Good Charlotte
74 a�� Weezer
73 a�� Modest Mouse
72 a�� AFI
71 a�� Slipknot
70 a�� Iggy Pop and the Stooges
69 a�� Judas Priest
68 a�� Jet
67 a�� Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young
66 a�� Rick Derringer
65 a�� Bon Jovi
64 a�� The Pretenders
63 a�� Incubus
62 a�� Foreigner
61 a�� Foo Fighters
60 a�� The Black Crowes
59 a�� Heart
58 a�� Audioslave
57 a�� Edgar Winter Group
56 a�� Dick Dale
55 a�� Wolfmother
54 a�� Pantera
53 a�� Ozzy Osbourne
52 a�� Motley Crue
51 a�� Thin Lizzie
50 a�� Avenged Sevenfold
49 a�� Artreyu
48 a�� Soundgarden
47 a�� Living Colour
46 a�� Billy Joel
45 a�� Smashing Pumpkins
44 a�� Buddy Holly and the Crickets
43 a�� Janea��s Addiction
42 a�� Velvet Revolver
41 a�� Alice Cooper
40 a�� Rage Against the Machine
39 a�� Stray Cats
38 a�� The Clash
37 a�� ZZ Top
36 a�� Sex Pistols
35 a�� Bob Dylan
34 a�� Queen
33 a�� David Bowie
32 a�� Motorhead
31 a�� Pearl Jam
30 a�� Stone Temple Pilots
29 a�� Van Halen
28 a�� The Ramones
27 a�� U2
26 a�� The Police
25 a�� The Who
24 a�� Red Hot Chili Peppers
23 a�� Black Sabbath
22 a�� Stevie Ray Vaughn
21 a�� The Grateful Dead
20 a�� Rush
19 a�� Blue Oyster Cult
18 a�� Pink Floyd
17 a�� Lynyrd Skynyrd
16 a�� Megadeth
15 a�� Santana
14 a�� The Eagles
13 a�� Kiss
12 a�� Guns N Roses
11 a�� Iron Maiden
10 a�� Deep Purple
9 a�� Nirvana
8 a�� Metallica
7 a�� Aerosmith
6 a�� Jimi Hendrix
5 a�� Cream
4 a�� Led Zeppelin
3 a�� AC/DC
2 a�� The Rolling Stones
1 a�� The Beatles
I feel stupid for leaving quiet riot and alice in chains, but twisted sister only had one big hit so they weren't on here. Dang I feel stupid! Oh well... and also, Pantera is on there.
Oh man! I coulda sworn I put REM on here! Dang! I'll revise this thing, though.


The wooden box is nicked and scratched in several places but the velvet and satin lining is perfect.

The guns are in great condition.


I'm the sound designer for a production of Assassins by Steven Sondheim. In the show are the 9 different guns that were used to attempt or successfully assassinate a president.

The guns are as follows:
- .44 caliber Derringer (John Wilkes Booth)
- Mannlicher-Carcano bolt action rifle (Lee Harvey Oswald)
- .32 caliber Iver-Johnson "Safety Automatic" hammerless revolver (Leon Czolgosz)
- .22 caliber Rohm RG-14 revolver (John Warnock Hinckley Jr.)
- .44 Webley British Bulldog revolver (Charles Julius Guiteau)
- .32 caliber Smith & Wesson hammerless pistol, 5 shot (Giuseppe Zangara)
- .22 snube nose caliber revolver, don't know the manufacturer (Samuel Byck)
- .45 Colt semi-automatic, this one i can get fairly easy (Lynette Alice "Squeaky" Fromme)
- .38 caliber revolver Smith & Wesson, 5 shot nickle plated with 4" in. barrel (Sara Jane Moore)

Now i know i most likely will not be able to get that specific with the SFX, but any help to get close is appreciated.


I'm the sound designer for a production of Assassins by Steven Sondheim. In the show are the 9 different guns that were used to attempt or successfully assassinate a president.

The guns are as follows:
- .44 caliber Derringer (John Wilkes Booth)
- Mannlicher-Carcano bolt action rifle (Lee Harvey Oswald)
- .32 caliber Iver-Johnson "Safety Automatic" hammerless revolver (Leon Czolgosz)
- .22 caliber Rohm RG-14 revolver (John Warnock Hinckley Jr.)
- .44 Webley British Bulldog revolver (Charles Julius Guiteau)
- .32 caliber Smith & Wesson hammerless pistol, 5 shot (Giuseppe Zangara)
- .22 snube nose caliber revolver, don't know the manufacturer (Samuel Byck)
- .45 Colt semi-automatic, this one i can get fairly easy (Lynette Alice "Squeaky" Fromme)
- .38 caliber revolver Smith & Wesson, 5 shot nickle plated with 4" in. barrel (Sara Jane Moore)

Now i know i most likely will not be able to get that specific with the SFX, but any help to get close is appreciated.


my wife wants a pocket derringer for protection. i have found a pawn shop that sells them new in box . all calibers are the same price. i realize that the larger calibers would be painful on the hands but she needs something that would still do the job. also with only a 2.25" barrel most of the needed muzzle velocity is never obtained, therefore ballistic charts are pretty worthless when considering this. looking for the best knock down power with minimal hand shock whats the best choice? there are so many loads to choose from in each caliber this only adds to my confusion. the choices are .22L.R. / .22 MAG / .32 CAL. / 38 SPECIAL, .380 A.C.P. / 9 MM. i am leaning towards the 9 mm or 38 special. the 38 might have too much kick though. the 9 mm would be very economical and with the right load could have the most power but i want others opinions. when answering keep in mind that she has her mind dead set on a double barrel- hammer style derringer, NO AUTOMATICS! dont say Kel Tec P-32
folks, they do not have the .45 L.C./.410 it is not available! please choose from the calibers given.
the .45L.C./.410 would be best but it is not available





A friend in the states asked me - if a D-22 won't always fire the second barrel she's been told to take 1/32nd of an inch off the top long sides of the ratchet spring to turn it into roughly a wooden spatula shape instead of a rectangle. Anyone done this> Any advice, pictures or schematics that I could send her would be very welcome. Thanks.


I'm getting my Concealed Carry Permit and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a nice pistol?

I already own a Glock 23C 40 Caliber. Not a big fan of Glocks now that I have purchased the 23C. I've considered Derringers but I don't really want something that small, even though my Father (State Cop) is a firm believer in the Derringer 22 Magnums.

I like the .40 Caliber, but I also have taken note a 9MM comes in smaller handguns and would do a fine job in stopping a criminal.

So I've pretty much made up my mind with the 9MM Kahr PM 9093.

Just wanted to hear other peoples suggestions, and what they prefer.


I'm looking to make something, probably has to be custom made ive never seen a production thing like it, that would hold a .22 Jennings pistol about half way up my wrist, and then pop it out into my hand when i press a button. An example of this would be like in the movie taxi driver, or in wild wild west. the one guy has the little derringer in his shirt and it pops out on accident. something like taht, any input would be appreciated like what kind of springs or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment