Friday, October 30, 2009

colt firearms serial number

Rare Colt U.S. Walker Replacement Dragoon Revolver. Wednesday, October 28th, 2009 at 1:53 pm. Very Rare, Possibly Finest Known Colt U.S. Walker Replacement Dragoon Revolver. PREMIERE Firearms Auction December 4th, 5th, & 6th ... The cylinder has oval stops and lacks the safety pins found on later Colt Dragoon revolvers. The revolver has the early V-shaped mainspring. The full serial number, a�?2273a�? is stamped on the backstrap, trigger guard, frame, barrel lug and the ...Possibly thats a rebarrel...seen a few like that. The Smith appears to be an old .32 Terrier (I think). Fairly later since it isnt a flat-latch model. Get some serial numbers on the Colt Commander and we can get a year of manufacture. ...I was wondering if anyone can help me with some info on my father's Colt officers model 22 revolver. I would like to figure out how old it is and. ... Welcome to the Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association Forum, we hope you like what you find here and we strongly encourage you to register for an account with us, especially if you are from Pennsylvania. Once registered you will have access to participate in our ... We'll need a serial number(partial) and pictures. ...The polished blue was changed to an all-matte parkerized (later matte blue) finish, checkered rubber grip panels were used, and the serial number sequence was a resumption of the ones originally given to US military M1911A1 pistols. ...I have the Delta Elite and it is one excellent firearm. As for the Delta Force I am not familier with that one. Your best bet is to call Colt with the serial number abd they will be able to give you information about said firearm. ...There was the time I was in my favorite gun store, and a customer was completing a deal for a rifle that involved some cash and a trade-in of a very nice Colt 1903 pistol. I saw him put the pistol on the counter in front of the sales clerk, ... With a small grumble about how he had thought of buying it himself, the salesman handed it over. I only gave it back, momentarily, for the serial number to be recorded on the trade-in and then the sale to me. BigFrank Says: ...Colt Government 1911 A1 Pistol .177 Caliber Co2. Serial Number : F7452025. Silencer : No. Pellets. Asking price: A?110.00 Open to offers. Will accept payments via. Paypal, Cash, Postal Order. Post or collection ...The 1870's era pistol was presented to Buffalo Bill by firearms manufacturer Samuel Colt and has the serial number 1. And as an added feature the well worn 36 caliber Colt pistol has the initials of its owner W. Cody on the barrel. ...I am selling my.. precious... -- Stainless Steel COLT PYTHON Revolver with a 2.5 Inch Barrel and the original grips with the golden logos -- Purchased. ... Payment methods will be discussed over the phone. If you are serious about this then please PM me with your phone number and price. I am in Houston, Texas, but I travel to Austin/Round Rock/Georgetown sometimes. *** PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME PM'S WITH TRADES *** JUST CASH. ONLY CASH OFFERS PLEASE. PLEASE. ...of C&R and military surplus firearms in their collectible original configurations, sporterizing topics (ex. "how-to sporterize", or "hey, check out my cool sporter") will not be permitted in these fourms. Thankyou, ParallaxBill .... When production stopped at the end of WWI Colt had parts and frames for several thousand M1917 revolvers, many of these parts ( some may have already had serial numbers inside the crane) were finally assembled and sold in the 1930's. ...
I was cleaning out my Grandmom's house this weekend and came across an old colt 25 auto. She says it was purchased by my grandfather (deceased) back in the 1940's. It is still in working condition but the serial number has been filed off.

Is there anything I can do to take legal possession of the gun? I know its a felony to possess a firearm with a defaced serial number so I'm guessing not.

If not what should I do with it? field strip and discard? turn in to police? Any suggestions.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment