Friday, October 30, 2009

colt rifles

I think there some who want to bring any new rifle system to service because they simply hate Colt rifles. I dont think to give the article too much concern or prevalence. The Army always has articles showing NEW weapon and often its ...Those rifles started to suffer parts breakages at 20000 essentially trouble-free rounds. Fantastic, right? Well, it is very good, but it's not anything out of the ordinary. His Colt T&E rifles are chugging right along at approximately ...Go Back A� Semiauto Rifles > Classifieds > Firearms for sale A� Reload this Page Colt Trooper MkIII .357 mag. LinkBack A� Thread Tools. Old 2 Weeks Ago. jimbonerz28 jimbonerz28 is offline. Patriot. Join Date: Jan 2009. Location: west texas ...I'm not sure what happened by Colt is no longer the exclusive owner of the M4 design. Now the Army owns it. The has been reviewing the M4 for years so.I was searching for some old Colt pistol info and ran across this Colt forum. While surfing the threads I ran across a couple of people who has had.One of the loudly heralded rifles from the 2009 SHOT Show was the Umarex/Walther/Colt M-forgery. I had heard that the big box store had a couple of Colt rimfire M4s in stock, so I drove over to take a gander for the first time today. ...As far as cost goes, the Colt does cost more than Smith & Wesson's version, about $75.00 to $100.00 more. Whats the use for these types of rifles? They are way more expensive than say a Ruger 10/22 or even more than say a Marlin. ...WTS: NIB: SIG 556 SWAT Pistol, 1 30 rd mag, sig red dot site, quad rail, carry case, owners manual $1600 NIB: SIG 556 SWAT Rifle, 1 30 rd mag, carry.US DoD Advanced Research Projects Agency (ARPA) purchases 1000 AR-15 rifles from Colt and sends those rifles to the South Vietnam, for field trials. Same year brings glowing reports about the effectiveness of the new a�?black riflea�?, ...Value of a Colt Sauer Sporting Rifle ? THE ASK THE PRO'S & WHAT'S IT WORTH? FORUM.
Im looking for long term quality, not initial quality like a Caddy. Ive put 3000 rounds through my Romy with not a single jam. My friend has a Colt AR that constantly jams, and paid triple, what I paid for the AK. Never fired the cetme, and don't have any freinds that have one, so I'm clueless. Whats a good variation? Thanks.


A while ago I asked if a .410 shotgun can safely fire 45 colt, .454 casull and 460 S&W, and learned shotguns are low pressure only.

what if I went about it reversed? could a .460 S&W caliber rifle safely shoot .454 casull and 45 colt in it safely? I think .460S&W is the highest pressure as its the most powerful? they all share similar case dimensions- the 454 was made from a longer 45 colt case, the 460s&w from the 454 casull case. since the 460 is the longest, then the 454 casull and 45 colt should all fit in the same chamber. It'll be like shooting .38 special in a 357 revolver. that can be done safely, so from a 460 S&W chamber 454 casull and 45 colt can be done that way too?

what do you guys think?

also is it possible to have a gunsmith lengthen the 460 S&W chamber to 3" to also accept a .410 shotshell? (I know rifled barrels don't work well with shotgun shot) . 410 and 45 colt shares compatible case dimensions (besides that the 410 is very long)
why?
its because if this would work it would be the ultimate survival rifle. I would be able to chamber 4 different cartridges of 4 different power levels that would allow me to hunt anything from small game like squirrels and rabbits to really big game like small bears. The four different cartridges each has at least 3 different kinds of (manufacturer) loads, from really weak to really powerful. at the very least greater than 12 different power levels, suitable for nearly any kind of use. There's no other single caliber quite like that. closest would be .223, which I've heard can take varmint mostly to deer, elk, and bear, but its not legal to hunt larger game with a .223 caliber rifle.


colt umarex m4, colt umarex m16, remingtons ar15 style rifle, ruger sp-22, gsg Ak, gsg mp5 ...All of these are 22lr any ideas if legal or not


I see pictures all the time of some Army infantrymen with M203's, on either the M-16's or M4A1's.

Then you have the old M-14 I see once in a while.

Then various versions of Colt-like sniper rifles.

Do you have to be "sniper" qualified to be issued a sniper rifle? What about an M203 attachment? And how would you know weather or not you will be issued an M4 over an M-16?

You know the saying "This is my rifle, there are many like it but this one is mine......", well, does it vary per branch, or do you always get re-issued your rifle you first laid hands on since in basic every time until get meet a certain criteria or something?

Also, for the accessories, some are issued to soldiers with scopes, lights, lasers, 4-grips, the list goes on. Is it just a random choice of the weapon holders on base (or whatever they are called) that give an issued rifle to a soldier? And, do you always get your EXACT same issued rifle back to you when you report for duty? Or does the gun-cage just hand you the same type but not the same exact gun(s) and or/sidearms every time you report for Duty?

I am mainly asking about the US Army above all other branches. I am very confused about how that all works. I know if you are a Ranger or are in Spec. Ops you would have specific loadouts for the hightened tactical sense to it. Like the rold\e of a Sniper, would need to be issued a sniper every time he has to report for duty.


1 more question, if someone got the Marksman award in basic training in the Army, would that grant them certain weaponry? Or just a plain M4 with no sights or anything on it like every new recruit? And if getting Marksman in basic, and with added Airborne school, after 11X training would you have a better chance of making the 11B (Infantry) or would that have no influence of what the Army chooses yoyr MOS to be? Shouldn't be it the SLOWER GRADUATES that go to 11C not mix-match them?

And I am ashamed the M9 is the standard issued sidearm. Why can't we have Glocks or Colt 1911's?? Seriously, even for basic infantry, they should move on from those lame M9's.


Should i get the Colt .22lr M4 OR the Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22? Which one is better? Any Pro or Cons? I want a rifle similar to an AR in .22 caliber because it's much cheaper to get ammo and just go shooting.
The price difference between the Colt and the Smith & Wesson is about $180 bucks at my local gun shop
I already own a Ruger 10/22 and i use that for small game hunting


what rifles on the market chamber this round and can any of them chamber a .410 shotgun shell like a .45 colt can?


the woodsman colt .22 long rifle


With Ammo prices getting as outrageous as they are I am looking for AR on a dedicated .22 LR platform, I have fired the M&P and i was amazed with it.


Is the colt m4 22lr rifle worth it?, and can i turn it into a concealable gun?


I have an uncle living in California who has owned a AR-15A2 Sporter II 9mm Carbine (R6420) since April of 1994, and due to California's AR15 laws, they require:

*A 10-round magazine
*Magazine lock (aka a "bullet button")
*Off-list stripped lower receiver.

I was wondering if this would apply to this rifle even if it does not fire the .223 round and instead shoots a 9mm.

Our particular rifle is/has:

*chambered in 9x19mm
*An unchanged magazine release (the magazine is still able to be detached w/o a bullet button tool)
*2 20-round magazines, and 1 32-round magazine. (All for 9mm)
*factory Colt 9mm stripped lower receiver

So far, this rifle has undergone no changes from when he purchased it 16 years ago. It does NOT have an off-list lower receiver, mag lock, or 10-round magazine. Since this rifle was purchased before the AR-15 ban, I was worried if is this rifle still legal.

If not, does anyone know where they sell off-list receivers? I checked with STAG ARMS, and they don't seem to have any 9mm lowers. I'm planning to sell the Colt lower, and the magazines, and I already know where to get the 10-rounder 9mm magazines and the magazine lock, but before I do, I still need to know if it is still legal.

Thanks for commenting! All relevant replies will be appreciated, and please answer soon!
Please don't tell me "Oh, but the 9mm carbine is for sale to law enforcement only." I completely understand this term of sale, and we purchased this long before Colt made it law enforcement-only.


I know I want an sks, norinco or yugo( most likely yugo), but I saw all these other names, SKS-D, SKS paratruper, And SKS ( regular?). What's the difference, and which one's best? I'm buying by the 10th of next month. Also, what's a good cheap rifle case for one of these? I can't justify buying a big gun safe for one rifle( I have one more, and a pistol, but they're already locked up). And what's the point of the grenade launcher on the yugo, if rifle grenades are illegal? I know they served a purpose before, but why leave them on there now that it's illegal? And is there anything I need to know about this rifle? I'm 15, this will be my third gun( all under $300, because I don't make much). How much recoil does it have? How will this compare to my Dad's colt le6920 ar15 in accuracy and reliability? I know mag capacity isn't as good, but I don't care. I can't afford a le6920, and the amount of ammo I like to have( 1000 rounds, which I could afford easilly on an sks), so this will be fine, if it works. Thanks!


Hello Everyone,
Im sure many of you have been anticipating on the release of the new map pack. Here is some information on what we will be releasing on November 12:

Will take place in area 51 Nevada and will be the last map pack.
a�? As of now the Zombie Map name is undecided but, RotA�uger is being considered
a�? The Pack-a-Punch machine will make a return only this time around you can upgrade just about anything from your bowie knife to grenades and even monkey bombs
a�? Biggest map yet with 3 stories and various Teleporter locations
a�? More doors to open, guns to buy, and secrets to discover
a�? The mystery box will be back and this time there will be a chance of receiving already upgraded weapons as well as two modern warfare weapons thrown into the mix
a�? Brand new gun the 37.8 Polychromatic Rifle, it shoots plasma projectiles that latch on to zombies causing them to explode spraying more of the stuff everywhere. The chain reaction will end there but with a 7 shot clip with 85 shots to spare its one hell of a rifle
a�? Downloaded along with 3 multiplayer maps
a�? Includes many different types of zombies:
1. Nazi (German)Zombies
2. Imperial (Japanese)Zombies
3. Regio Esercito(Italian) Zombies
4. Hungarian, Romanian, and Bulgarian Zombies
5. Zombie dogs will make a return along with 2 other brand new animals
6. Zombie birds will bring a whole new element as you will have to watch the skies
7. Zombie Tunnellers will attempt to undermine you as you fight off the dogs and birds in the Zombie Animate rounds
8. Every tenth round you will face off against Alien Zombies

a�? Map pack 4 has 10 new achievements for you but not all of them have been decided on
a�? Each character will now have a starting perk, chosen by random that they will have for the whole game. (E.G. Player 1 will have quick reload while player 2 takes 3-4 hits to go down. They are less powerful then the main perks so buying them is still recommended.)
a�? Each character will start with different pistol that depends on their nationality(Dempsey gets the Colt 45 while Takeo gets the Nambu)
a�? Double tap will not return nor will quick revive instead they will be incorporated into Speed Cola which will now cost 3750 points(On a side note double tap will not be as fast nor reviving as quick)
a�? In place of those perks will be stopping power for 2200 points and R&G soda which gives you to ability to Run and Gun or, run while shooting, as well as run longer distances and this will sell for 1750 points

I hope to see you all in Area 51 on November 12!

gamertag: LEUCADIA420


According to New York firearm law, an assault rifle (all assault rifles being banned in New York) IS:
a�? A semiautomatic version of an automatic rifle, shotgun or
firearm.
a�? Any of the weapons, or functioning frames or receivers of such
weapons, or copies or duplicates of such weapons, in any caliber,
known as:
a�? Norinco, Mitchell, and Poly Technologies Avtomat Kalashnikovs
(All Models);
a�? Action Arms Israeli Military Industries UZI and Galil;
a�? Beretta Ar70 (SC-70);
a�? Colt AR-15;
a�? Fabrique National FN/FAL, FN/LAR, and FNC;
a�? SWD M-10, M-11, M-11/9, and M-12;
a�? Steyr AUG;
a�? INTRATEC TEC-9, TEC-DC9 and TEC-22;
a�? revolving cylinder shotguns, such as (or similar to) the
Street Sweeper and Striker


so my question is, does changing the stock of a firearm on a Ruger 10 22 make it a 'semi-automatic version of that weopon'
If I get an m4 stock for a ruger, does that make it a semi automatic version of the M4? Obviously the pistol grip aspect of a stock will count as the one of two accessories needed for it to be considered an assault rifle, but suppose it has the pistol grip, but a set stock (as in not folded or telescopic), would it be considered an assault weapon?


Now that 2010 is approaching does the U.S. army have any plans for replacing the M4/M16 possibly for the Barrett REC7 (formally known as the M468) or another possible candidate such as the HK416 or the FN SCAR. also there's a rumor going around Colt is losing the contract to be the main producer of the armys assault rifles in 2010 to another company, possibly Barrett?


I know it all depends on what you want to do with it (self defense, hunt, target shooting).

I plan on using it for hunting (small critters - e.g. rabbits) and target practice.

However, I selected the m4 colt .22 due to its relatively inexpensive price for the gun and ammunition. However, a few of my relatives and friends advised me that I should of gotten the .223
bushmaster ar-15 because of its power and ability to take down bigger animals.

Am I really going to be at an disadvantage?
Did I make the mistake of purchasing the "better than nothing" caliber weapon?
How lethal is a 22 LR?
How would you compare the .22 LR round to the .223 round?

Thank you for your time. I highly appreciate it.


Has to be made out of wood, same size, and style. Either a Rifle Musket Model 1861, Enfield Musket 1853, Spencer Carbine 1863, Sharps Carbine 1854, or a Colt Navy Revolver 1851


What would your ideal gun collection have? mine would be

Original Colt walker
Holland and Holland double rifle in .416 Rigby
Original Colt Single action army
Pendersen Device
Pair of Dueling Pistols
Mauser 98k
Springfield m1903 non sporterized
Mg 42 since it played such a huge role in WW2
Fg 42 for rarity
M1 Garand Sniper Variant
Browning m1917
m14 or m1a
thompson m1928
Nagant Revolver
Remington 700 in 7mm Rem magnum
Ppsh 41
Glock 19
Springfield XDm
Ruger 10/22 Everyones gotta have one
Marlin 336
Benelli Supernova
Remington 870
Mossberg 500
Berretta 92fs
Smith and Wesson model 29
ak-47 variant
ar-15 in 6.8

and of course

the m1911


There have been three cases of animal abuse in my neighborhood this past week, one of which included the setting of a puppy on fire, which killed it. They haven't caught the person yet, but I think there's a couple suspects. I have two 5-week old pitbull puppies, a cat, and a kitten. I also have a .22 assault rifle, a 10-guage Browning shotgun, and two handguns, all of which I keep safely locked away in my home. If I see this asshole on my property torturing my animals (or if he takes one OFF my property and I see him hurting it), I am quite certain I will blow his head clean off. (Unless I use my Colt .45, in which case that will just put a 6 inch hole in his head.) I don't care if this is a 14 year old punk. My question is, will the law side with me? My animals are like my children.


There have been three cases of animal abuse in my neighborhood this past week, one of which included the setting of a puppy on fire, which killed it. They haven't caught the person yet, but I think there's a couple suspects. I have two 5-week old pitbull puppies, a cat, and a kitten. I also have a .22 assault rifle, a 10-guage Browning shotgun, and two handguns, all of which I keep safely locked away in my home. If I see this asshole on my property torturing my animals (or if he takes one OFF my property and I see him hurting it), I am quite certain I will blow his head clean off. (Unless I use my Colt .45, in which case that will just put a 6 inch hole in his head.) I don't care if this is a 14 year old punk. My question is, will the law side with me? My animals are like my children.


Out of these guns what is the best in your opinion?

M-4 Carbine
M-9 Pistol
BDynamit-Nobel Panzerfaust 3
ERYL 96 assault rifle
Colt M16A2
Heckler & Koch HK CAWS
Ithaca Model 37 Stakeout
MPS AA-12
or any other you can think of!


My Favs
Remington Model 870 Wingmaster
Besa Mk 3
Dragunov SVD
Colt / AAI M203


I was at my local big five and saw a colt m4 i had to take a better look cause i thought it just could be a air rifle or something but i look more closely and saw it was a real firearm it doesn't make any sense cause they only want like 600 buck i'm sure it's not a real colt and is it even legal to own one did big 5 start caring m4 replicas any info is appreciated thank you.


Has anybody come across a gun that wouldn't shoot them? They seem to be a cure-all for any .22 pistol or rifle that is finicky about ammunition.

By the way, they are one of a very few (Remington Yellow Jackets also work) rounds that I've found that work in the new AR-15-style .22's coming out. Tested 12 different makes of .22 shells in both a S&W AR-15 .22 and a Colt AR-15 .22 . These are not conversion kit guns, they're actually just .22 rifles that wouldn't shoot anything but CCI Mini-mag and Remington Yellow Jackets.

As well, that was the answer for breaking in a Walther P-22 and Sig Mosquito. No other rounds function or cycle even half as well.

They're not the hottest rounds on the market (1260fps for the CCI).. is it bullet head shape or something else?


preferably horror or action

my set has to be inside my house
i have a green screen
and/or the forrest behind my house

if its action i have a handgun, ak47, m4a1 colt, shotgun, sniper rifle

i have very good editing software and am able to do pretty much anything.

im looking for an idea. plz help me out i will choose best answer.
thats the problem you dumb shit. i have no idea what to make... thats why im asking this question...


I have collected guns for over four decades; Colts, Smith and Wessons, Brownings, Winchesters (yeah, Browning designed most of them), Military riffles and pistols, and, my lovely old Webley's (yeah, I know, they're ugly...but interesting). Anyhow, I guess that you could call me a "wood & blued steel" kind of guy.

Until recently.

I have come across a Steyr Pro Hunter in 7X64 Brenneke (which I already load for), a rifle with a synthetic stock. And, I can nab this rifle for less than 500 bucks.

Not an observation, but a question.

Am I a traitor to my old classic Sedgleys, H&H's, Boss Rifles and the like, or do I just love this great rifle, as an end unto itself.

Guess maybe that an old dog can learn something new.

P.S. The deal's done, so any comment on that is moot. I was just throwing out some fly paper to stir up some thoughts.

Thanks


What is the rate of fire for browning BAR
550 rounds a minute
600 rounds a minute
200 Rounds a minute
3 rounds a minute
#
which bolt configration has the fastest rate of fire on a thompson sub machine gun?
half cocked
what bolt
open bolt
closed bolt
#
what caliber is a .243 necked down from
.223
300 win mag
30 06
.308
#
what is the most verstile weapon you can have,
ar-15
colt 1911
12 gauge shot gun
m1 grand
#
how many inches does a 150 grain 30-06 bullet fall at 500 yards (standerd load)
70 inches
12 inches
52 inches
60 inches
#
How hard does a 50 bmg hit at 1 1/2 miles
like a powder puff
like a 223 at 500 yards
it want even get out that far
9 times harder than a 44 mag at point blank
#
what is a .410 shot gun
a gauge
a caliber
#
what is the best grain weight for a 30 06 at long range
150 grains
220 grains
180 grains
165 grains
#
what is the differnce in point of aim and point of impact (in inches) of a 30-06 at 1000 yards? rifle zero 600 yards,168 grain bowtail, 2700 fps, wind is calm
302.6"
258.6"
239.7"
159.5"
#
what rifle replaced the BAR after WWII
M-60
M16
M14
SAW
#
What company made the best Browning weapons? And still make some of the world's best weapons.
Remington
Winchester
Colt
F&N
#
What company makes M1 varients today?
Winchester
remington
Springfield
Marlin
#
What action can make a rifle more consistant?
punching the barrel
getting a more powerful scope
Bedding the barrel
Putting bs camo paint on it
#
what is the name of the newest bill in congress right now wants to give the government the right to search your house at any time without a warrent if you LEGALLY own a gun? Oh yeah it wants to band all guns with clips.
HR 45
HR 45
HR 45
HR 45
#
how do you calculate what gauge a shotgun is
weight of the shell it shots
the number of lead balls the same diameter as the barrel it takes to equal one pound of weight
diamter of the barrel
radius of the barrel
#
what were the first guns called
rifle
hand cannon
pistol
sling shot
#
which caliber has the flatest trajectory
.270
.223
.270 wsm
.308
#
what rifle did Gen Patton call the greatest implement of war ever invented?
AR 15
BAR
colt 1911
M1 grand
#
what rifle cal is the recomended min cal for africa?
.375 H&H mag
.338 win mag
.470 nitro express
.416
#
who invented the AK-47
Henery Colt
Obama
John Browning
Kalashnikov
#
Who is the greatest American gun inventor?
Remington
Colt
John Browning
Barrett




please just answer them, no questions on why i need this please


I know of the Colt 1855 Revolving Rifle, the 1873 Carbine made by Uberti, and the MTs-255 Russian shotgun. Are there others?

Do any companies make 1855 reproductions? I know that some companies make replicas but I'm looking for a fireable version. I'm also looking for the MTs-255.


Hi guys, i wonder i you know if you've bought a goos airsoft gun becouse i bought Cybergun Colt M4 RIS spring powered airsoft gun for like 80 dollars and you cant be further away than 12 meters to even have a chance to hit the target couse the bb just goes away into other directions, and i use .20 gram BB:s and the hop up is adjustable but it doesent say hot to adjust it. And that kinda makes me a bit mad couse a friend of mine bought a Famas spring powered Cybergun rifle and it's not as hard to reload and it shots much more straight and much longer. So please help, and it would really be great to get contact with someone that has experience with this gun.

Thx, Oscar!


Hi guys, i wonder i you know if you've bought a goos airsoft gun becouse i bought Cybergun Colt M4 RIS spring powered airsoft gun for like 80 dollars and you cant be further away than 12 meters to even have a chance to hit the target couse the bb just goes away into other directions, and i use .20 gram BB:s and the hop up is adjustable but it doesent say hot to adjust it. And that kinda makes me a bit mad couse a friend of mine bought a Famas spring powered Cybergun rifle and it's not as hard to reload and it shots much more straight and much longer. So please help, and it would really be great to get contact with someone that has experience with this gun.

Thx, Oscar!





i an idea. a hosbital were you get 6 not 4 perks. there would be Speed Cola-3000, Quick Revive-1500, Juggernaug-2500, Double Tap-2000. the new ones are Quick Dash-2500 and Goldmine-3500. Quick Dash makes you move faster. and Goldmine gives you 20% more money per kill. And the new guns are the Mosin-Nagant, Type 99, DP28. And there would be four different people each with a different pistol. The Nambu, Takorev, Walther, and the Colt. Also each person would get a different grenade( No more, **** I got cocktails) the Frag, Cocktail, and sachel Charges. But two people would have the same grenades. and one last thing, the weapons that have stuff like Aparture Sight, Telescopic Sight, Sniper Scope, Round Drum, Rifle Grenade, and suppressor would all be available in addition to the ariginal version of the gun(such as-MP40, MP40 Suppressor, MP40 Round Drum, and MP40 Apatrure sight would all be available from the mystery box for 950 points) would all be available from the mystery box for 950 points. So total there would be 29 - 35new features for the map.


For example, Ferfrans Specialties is a Philippine-based company that specializes in making firearms and firearm upgrades. It aims to provide basic modern weaponry to the Philippine National Police and the Armed Forces of the Philippines.

Okay, so assuming that this company does very well in making weapons that are such as good in the USA, do they get their materials to make the weapons (mostly rifles and mini-guns), such as the lead, metals, plastics, etc., from other countries or do they take the weapon-making materials from their own country? Surely a country even the Philippines have lead (for the bullets), plastics (polymyers), and other metals right? Because if they don't, they might as well order the weapons directly from foreign countries instead of ordering the materials to make the weapond and then making it themselves, right?

Is the same situation true for other weapon-making companies such as Heckler and Koch, Colt, etc? I mean, do the materials they use to make weapons, such as rifles, come from their own country or do they buy these from other countries?

I DO MEAN REAL RIFLES AND GUNS, NOT PAINTBALL OR AIRSOFT OR EVEN TOY PELLET GUN ONES.


For example, Ferfrans Specialties is a Philippine-based company that specializes in making firearms and firearm upgrades. It aims to provide basic modern weaponry to the Philippine National Police and the Armed Forces of the Philippines.

Okay, so assuming that this company does very well in making weapons that are such as good in the USA, do they get their materials to make the weapons (mostly rifles and mini-guns), such as the lead, metals, plastics, etc., from other countries or do they take the weapon-making materials from their own country? Surely a country even the Philippines have lead (for the bullets), plastics (polymyers), and other metals right? Because if they don't, they might as well order the weapons directly from foreign countries instead of ordering the materials to make the weapond and then making it themselves, right?

Is the same situation true for other weapon-making companies such as Heckler and Koch, Colt, etc? I mean, do the materials they use to make weapons, such as rifles, come from their own country or do they buy these from other countries?

I DO MEAN REAL RIFLES AND GUNS, NOT PAINTBALL OR AIRSOFT OR EVEN TOY PELLET GUN ONES.


I think where to buy these weapons?

1861 Springfield rifle-musket
Enfield rifle-musket
Lorenz Rifle Musket
Whitworth Rifle
The Colt Revolving Carbine
Lee Enfield MK. 2 NO. 4 All
Kar 98k
M1 Garand

for a good price


Perk Set 1
Special Grenades +3 (No Smoke Grenades)
Satchel Charge + 2 (Detonate Explosives)
M9A1 Bazooka + 2 (Rockets)
Bomb Squad + Infinite (Seek Explosives)
Bouncing Betty + 2 (Mines)
Bandoiler + More Ammo
Primary Grenades + 2 (Any)
M2 FlameThrower + (Infinite Fire)
===================================================
Perk Set 2
Stoping Power + (More Bullet Damage)
FireWorks + (More Explosive Damage)
Flak Jacket + (Less Vonerable To Explosives)
Juggernaut + (Increased Health)
Camouflage + (Unseen To Enemy's Recon Planes)
Sleight Of Hand + (Faster Reloads)
Double Tap + (Increased Rate Of Fire)
OverKill + (Two Primary Weapons No Side Arms)
===================================================
Perk Set 3
Deep Impact + (Deeper Bullet Penetration)
Extreme Conditioning + (Sprint Longer)
Steady Aim + (Better Accuracy)
Toss Back + (Resets Fuse Of Picked Up Grenades)
Second Chance + (Revive Downed Allies)
Martyrdom + (Drop Grenade When Killed)
Fire Proof + (Reduces Fire Damage) + (Not Invincible To Fire)
Dead Silence + (More Quite When Walking)
=================================================== Primary Weapons
===================================================
Bolt Action Rifles
Spring Field
Arisaka
Mosin-Nagant
Kar98K
PTRS-41
===================================================
Rifles
SVT-40
Gewehr 43
M1 Garand
STG-44
M1A1 Carbine
===================================================
Submachine Guns
Thompson
MP40
Type 100
PPSh-41
===================================================
Shotguns
M1897 Trench Gun
Double-Barreled Shotgun
===================================================
Machine Guns
Type 99
BAR
DP-28
MG42
FG42
Browning M1919
===================================================
Side Arms
Colt M1911
Nambu
Walther P38
Tokarev TT-33
.357 Magnum
===================================================
Primary Grenades
Frag
N 74 ST
Molotov Cocktail
===================================================
Special Grnades
Smoke Grenade
Tabun Gas (Messes With Vision And MoveMent)
===================================================
From Master PLZ Comment


I want to buy a lever action rifle but since I am only 18 I want to check that I can buy ammunition for it. So here's my question: is the Colt 45 a pistol or a rifle cartridge? Can anyone here who is under 21 speak to buying Colt 45 ammunition?


I'm looking for a .223 AR-15 for prairie dog hunts and plinking. I've looked at rifles by Bushmaster, Rock River, Armalite, DPMS and Colt. Figuring a 18 or 20 in barrel would be nice. Not sure which features are most useful. Budget is around $2500 including optics and whatnot Any advice?


So we all know the M16 is junk, and the American contract with Colt is coming to an end. What does everyone think the new AR for the US military will/should be. I'm putting my money on the Belgan FN SCAR.


I turn 21 july 27 next month, so im almost there, but i just cant wait i've been sitting on some serious cash and i really dont want to spend it on something stupid. I tried to get a AK but the guy said he cant sell it to me. So are Olympic Arms rifles considered Assault rifles in maryland? I know i can get a H-bar by colt but that thing is junk! So whats the best advice?


The LWRC AR15-like models have the short-stroke piston feature, which dispels gas and carbon as it fires off a round, instead of forcing it back into the chamber as it does on the Colt AR-15 models. Does the new Colt model, the 6940, have this feature, or is it just a newer M4 model??


I am rather familiar with state/federal gun laws, and am a rather accomplished machinist. I wonder, even though in the eyes of the Federal Govt., that cap and ball revolvers are not considered firearms (unregulated), if it is possible to make one illegal via modification. I'm thinking an underlug grenade launcher, scope, laser-trace grips, rifle stock, anything else that could be done to make it illegal. I personally think it would be funny as hell to watch something like it, a heavily customized Reproduction 1851 colt navy being hauled into the DA's office for inspection and being declared an "assault weapon". Most creative answer gets 10pts. No-one take it too seriously though, it's kind of a "For s***s and giggles" type of thing.
Everyone (Namely Randy): I much appreciate your concerns about our rights, and my personal safety from the BATFE, again, I asked this question as a joke, trust me, I have no intent to start anything with the BATFE, as they are now, they are much like the NSA, you could dissapear if they wanted to make you.


When i first saw this rifle i thought it looked awesome i saw videos it has a high rate of fire. Its magazine held 40 rounds and it may have had a smaller 4.73x33mm round rather than the 5.56x45mm but it fired '"Caseless Ammunition" sound like its also lighter. So my question is why did Germany stop testing the G11? and why did the U.S. stop its Research on the ACR (Advacned Combat Rifle) which is also a rifle that was going to fire the Caseless ammo called the Colt ACR. They was 4 ACR rifles being tested the AAI ACR, H&K ACR(G11), Steyr-Mannlitcher ACR and the Colt ACR.


I have narrowed my choices down to the CZ 75 Kadet, Beretta 87 Cheetah, and the Kimber Target. I have ordered the pistols from most likely to be bought and least likely. Number 1 is the Kimber Target. Number 2 is the CZ 75 Kadet and Last but not least is the Beretta 87 Cheetah. I have picked the order because things such as looks and price of the gun and magazines also the availability of accessoriess such as holsters and magazine holsters. I also want to purchase a Colt M4 Ops .22 tactical rimfire rifle. So i can have the perfect rifle/pistol tactical duo. I also picked the Beretta 87 Cheetah because it looks like the M9 but the bad thing is that the magazine capacity is only 8 and the magazine costs $50.00 were as i could buy two Kimber magazines, and the CZ is $35.00 which is in between. So if any one owns one of the or could help me to steer to the perfect .22 LR tactical pistol.
Thank you,
Aaron
I have narrowed my choices down to the CZ 75 Kadet, Beretta 87 Cheetah, and the Kimber Target. I have ordered the pistols from most likely to be bought and least likely. Number 1 is the Kimber Target. Number 2 is the Beretta 87 Cheetah. I have picked the order because things such as looks and price of the gun and magazines also the availability of accessoriess such as holsters and magazine holsters. I also want to purchase a Colt M4 Ops .22 tactical rimfire rifle. So i can have the perfect rifle/pistol tactical duo. I also picked the Beretta 87 Cheetah because it looks like the M9 but the bad thing is that the magazine capacity is only 8 and the magazine costs $50.00 were as i could buy two Kimber magazines. So if any one owns one of the or could help me to steer to the perfect .22 LR tactical pistol.
Thank you,
Aaron
Please ignore the first set of details because i no longer want the CZ Kadet 75 because no one in the US using the CZ like the Army or SWAT.
Thank you,
Aaron
No i am going to buy and i don't want want a luger style pistol i want a tactical .22 pistol


Just found a colt 1911 model 80 series in "used condition" for about $600. there are some minor scratches on the finish from use, but the rifling is decent and overall it looks in good condition. is this a good price?

i was looking for an entry level 1911 by either Norinco or Rock Island Armory, but if a genuine colt is only a couple hundred more than i'd take it.

oh, did the 5" model come with full length guide rods? if so what is a good "standard" length replacement?


i wanted to get a sig, or a colt but i don't know if you have to be 18 or 21 i get a different answer from every one buy i know you can buy a long rifle at 18 years old but i don't know if any AR-15 style guns are considered long rifles.


this is my setup...

ECHO 1 MOD4 CQB AEG Airsoft Rifle (dont feel like saying sights)

Colt .25 Softair Spring Pistol Black

Galaxy G.1A Full Metal Spring Airsoft Pistol & Mock Suppressor

KWC HPA Sig Sauer SP2022 Softair Spring Pistol Black

Night Fire 9 L.E.D. Ultra Bright Tactical Flashlight Gen 2

UTG Enforcer Tactical Hip Holster Black



i play games that i whipe out ALOT of ammo. i have 16 mags for my main gun. i dont really want to carry a vest around... do they have like belt things. i dont know what they would be called. another way to carry my mags, and a speed loder... rarley a gps(i can put that in my pocket)


1. Bushmaster Cal. 223 - 5.56mm w/ standard stock & 24 inch heavy stainless steel barrel also Simmons 8 - 32 X 44 AO scope.

2. Colt AR15 A2 cal. 223 Sporter II w/bayonet ( I was told it is a Pre Ban Colt )

No comments:

Post a Comment